Saturday, September 22, 2007

8 Random Facts

The Rules:

I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.

Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.

People who are tagged need to write their own blog (about their 8 things) and post these rules.

At the end of your blog, you need to choose people to get tagged and list their names.

Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

8 Random Facts/Habits About Me:


  1. I'm a closet hopeless romantic. I just watched North and South, a BBC production, and was swoony for hours.

  2. I love leftovers for breakfast.

  3. I walk sideways downstairs.

  4. While I like to pretend that I am not vain, I do have a designated facial-hair manager in case of coma.

  5. I remember remembering things from my childhood but no longer actually remember them. Thus, things I once believed were true, I am no longer sure of. Did you get that?

  6. Since last year when I had a colonoscopy, I can no longer drink lemon-lime soda or ginger ale that is the least bit flat. I have a complete PTSD response to the prep drink. I'm gagging just typing this.

  7. I have terrible posture.

  8. I was sought after to be on my high school's academic decathlon team--because of my C average. How flattering is that?

I tag...




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm. No promises as every one is at home and it's a rainy old day, but I'll do my best.

As for yours! May I sub-lease for facial hair manager?

There is no point in giving random facts unless they're backed up by random evidence in support! Why do you walk downstairs sideways? Do you also walk upstairs sideways or just downstairs? If only the former, why? If the latter, why?

Please reply in triplicate and attach affidavits in support, signed off by a notary public!
Cheers

N. said...

#4 is sheer brilliance. You are so funny!

Beck said...

One of the nice things about being in a coma, for me, would be no longer caring about my luxurious moustache and facial hair....

Anonymous said...

Oh, I just realized I would need someone to pluck and wax if I went into a coma. Must get on that right away...

Chickenone said...

I remember that you walk downstairs sideways.

Good point for #4. In addition to facial hair, I'll definitely have to have somebody in charge of coloring my white hair! You know that ROR can't be counted on for this one!

daisies said...

oh i totally get number 5 ~ its scary huh?

i love your 8 random facts :)