Sunday, October 29, 2006

A Little Kentucky Perfection

Update: I was having some problems with Blogger publishing and receiving an error that suggested this post was causing a problem. How that would have been possible I don't know. I tried deleting this post but am still having the problem. So... I've put it back and pasted the comments into the post.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My friend, Michelle, otherwise known as chickenone of ky coop cast is quite simply one of the best people I could ever imagine knowing. Her move to the land of bluegrass and thoroughbreds was devastating. We've stayed in touch and have been fortunate enough to see each other often in the last two years. Is it two or three years? I can't remember.

Michelle joined me in the blogosphere in February of 2006 and I think she is Kentucky's best kept blog secret. She puts her special perspective on life as a stay at home mom of three rambunctious boys or as a newcomer to the southeast. In September I found myself laughing out loud at her post called Book Smart? I've already linked it up once before in the last few weeks but when I got the reminder email for September's Perfect Post awards, I knew that this would be my nomination.

In the way that only Michelle could, she takes a rough day as a mom and spins it into blog post gold. Check it out, I promise you won't be sorry.


Comments:

At Monday, October 02, 2006 6:02:49 AM, Em said…

What a great post - thanks for sharing!


At Tuesday, October 03, 2006 2:41:29 AM, V-Grrrl said…

Oh I felt her pain--and the strength of her humor and good intentions. Great choice!


At Wednesday, October 04, 2006 3:18:23 PM, Kristen said…

Yay, Michelle! I remember this post - kudos for nominating it! :-)

No comments: