Saturday, July 22, 2006

Oh What a World!





Isn't that what the Wicked Witch of the West says as she's melting away?







The ground doesn't look like this where we are at... but it feels like this. It was definitely over 100 degrees today. What is up with that? You'd think it was the middle of July. Oh yeah. It is the middle of July.







Ah... that looks better. Just plunk a giant one of these down in my living room. That ought to cool us off.


















Question? I wonder how many bloggers are complaining about the heat this weekend?

2 comments:

Mary said...

LMAO! I just right now came from my own blog where I left a quick comment back to Shari about the heat/humidity. Oh, what a world.

Mary, I've been meaning to come read you further here... I love stopping by. After vacations and the kids being back in school I'll have a little more Mary-time to do things like get to know you better. I absolutely loved that you copied/pasted Obamas speech here. I read the whole thing when I was here last. Thanks for stopping by my place, too. Looking forward to more words exchanged. :)

- Mayr

Unknown said...

Hey Mayr! Thanks for stopping by. I look forward to exchanging more words, too. When you get a chance, you need to catch up with Shari about how we just figured out we both know some of the same people. Too funny! Shari and I are planning a meet and greet in September some time. Maybe you'll have to join us! In the meantime, I'll be seeing you in the blogosphere. Other Mary