Thursday, July 06, 2006

Booking through Non-fiction




Booking Through Thursday


This week's questions were suggested by Christine.


  1. Do you read non-fiction books for pleasure, not counting books required for courses or for work?Yes, I do, although I do have to say the scales of fiction versus non-fiction are not balanced. Fiction is my favorite!

  2. If so, what areas of non-fiction interest you the most? If not, why not?I like non-fiction books on topics that are of particular interest to me: Meyers-Briggs Temperament Inventory, parenting, spiritual formation.

  3. What are some of your favorite (or least favorite) books from those areas? Nurture by Nature covers both parenting and MBTI. Almost anything by Mike Yaconelli on Christianity is excellent. Resource books like Celtic Daily Prayer are great.

1 comment:

Terri B. said...

My comment is a little off track, but I have to tell you that I just finished reading The Kite Runner -- LOVED it!