Monday, June 26, 2006

my little circle: LUE's Mother Blogger Interview the Second

Here she is: Jaymarie of my little circle. I met Jaymarie a few years ago at church. She was relatively new there and I was overly busy with a bunch of churchy stuff so I didn't get to know her very well. The next thing I knew, she up and moved to Wisconsin of all places. When she and her husband, Ted, left, it was clear to me that in a very short time they had a huge impact on our community. People are still cryin' about it out here in So-So Cal!

Here are Jaymarie's answers to my questions:

1. How long have you been blogging? I have been blogging since November 2004

2. What made you start a blog? I started reading Sheila and decided that it would be great to have a space for my extended family and friends to keep up with our lives.

3. Who is your "target" audience, that is, who do you want to read your blog? The people I love and anyone else who happens to find it interesting.

4. What is your greatest challenge as a mom? Showing a consistant love and character to our girls is probably my biggest challenge.

5. How do you keep your identity as a PERSON, outside of being a mom? When I can find space to be creative, or think creatively I feel as though my identity remains intact.

6. What one piece of advice would you like to pass on to moms. Make sure you are willing and able to follow through with statements you make before you say them.


There you are! Coming soon to LUE: Sheila of Musings of a Mommy.

No comments: